I told myself this is all a bad dream
it will all soon be over
Pull the covers over your face again
it will all dissappear
But memories circle in my head
repeating what was said
So I stumble out of bed
and wish it all would end
I've told myself this is all about me
you're just not good enough
Look at the figure staring back at you
it was all because of you
And memories circle in my head
reminding me what I said
So I crumple to the ground
fighting accusations in my head
If only you were prettier, skinnier
If only you were just like her
If only you were greater at, more like that
If only you had said those words
If only, if only ( x)
Yeah the memories circle in my head
repeating what went wrong
Oh my heart is screaming
if only you could just go back
I've told myself all of these wasted things
would make my dreams come true
But I've painted myself into a pretty little black and wasted
Corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment