I created these poems in high school, but I still get goose bumps when I read them. Sometimes I actually question who wrote them...
ONLY YOU
I try to fill the gap inside,
With all that the world can provide.
But only You can fill my heart,
And ease the pain I feel inside.
When everything seems to fall apart,
And I don't know where to start.
I try to cover up my fear,
But only You can calm my heart.
Somewhere in the distance I can hear,
Your still small voice so loud and clear.
All at once my fears release,
For now I know that You are near.
Though trials in life will yet increase,
And storm winds may never cease,
You will remain my hope and peace.
Always remain my hope and peace.
DARE
This is His letter to the world-
For only us to share
What good is it to Say you’re His-
If you will never Dare?
This is your letter to the World-
But only if you Care
The whole World may one day know-
If you will Dream to Dare
*This poem is just random (from high school too)...but I'm still deciding if I like it or if it even makes sense...
She wasn't popular
She wasn't rich
The only thing she had to give was a promise and a wish
A wish of true beauty
A promise of true love
A gift that is only found if you look inside and above
For if you find true beauty a gift will be found
The gift to be found is the gift of true love
She is beautiful
She is loved
The only thing she did was to search inside and above
You are beautiful
You are loved
The only thing you must do is search inside and above
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment