These are a couple songs I wrote a while ago. Although I have melodies to both of them, I haven't had the time to actually make a music score and *sigh* I don't play the instruments that I want in the accompaniment. Hopefully, someday these will be more than just words on a page. But for now, you can dream about what they sound like :) Actually, if you ask, I might be able to sing them for you...
MY GOD
* Song starts out with slower version of chorus with optional instrumental
My God you are so wonderful
My God you are so good
My God you are so faithful
I love you
I love you
* Instrumental ~ Sax, Piano, Violin, Flute, Guitar
Melody Line
Chorus:
My God you are so wonderful
My God you are so good
My God you are so faithful
I love you
I love you
There may be times when I feel so all alone
There may be times when I'm so scared
There may be times when I feel all I can do,
Is run away from everyone
There may be times when I feel so desolate
There may be times when I'm desperate
There may be times when I feel all I can do,
Is run into your arms
Chorus
Because you are wonderful
You are so good
You are faithful
I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you
I love you Abba
I love you Father
* Chorus ~ Slow Like Beginning
Now I must tell you of how this song all came about. It's key to the song. It all started in the bathroom; yes in the bathroom :). Somtimes if you are a musical person you sing in the bathroom and hope that no one comes in lol...but in this case I was all alone and I just started singing. Usually the words never make sence together, but this time they did and they came together in the form of a praise to my heavenly father. After that day I somehow actually had memorized the tune and the words,which,believe me is rare, and I started to sing it to my heavenly Father all the time whenever I felt the words(just the chorus at that point). It was kinda like praying, only with song, and it was beautiful. It was like my own little language with my heavenly daddy, and everytime I sang it, more words just came to me as I felt them,and thats how the story goes :)
I WILL WORSHIP YOU
Minute by minute
Hour by hour
Day by day
I will worship You
I'll praise Your name
Week by week
Month by month
Year by year
I will worship You
I'll praise Your name
You show me how to live my life
According to your word
You gave you life up for me
So I will live my life for you
Chorus
But I need you Lord with all my heart
I lift you up and call Your name
I need Your guidance in my life
You give my strength and joy for the good
Chorus 2x ~ Key change for the second x
I need You Lord with all my heart
I lift You up and call Your name
You gave your life up for me
So I will do the same
Chorus
I will worship You
Oooh praise You
Minute by Minute
Year by year
I'll praise Your name
I will worship You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment