06 June, 2008

Song Starters and Mini Randoms

1. Here I am, here I go

2. There are day like these when I don't know what to do,
And everything I do just seems to go so wrong.

But then I remember I am in your hands
I've got to learn to let go.

Sometimes I feel, sometimes I feel,
Sometimes I feel like I am losing my mind

Sometimes I feel, sometimes I feel
Sometimes I feel, like I am running out of time

Sometimes I feel, sometimes I feel
Sometimes I feel like I am dying inside

Brainstorming: Complicated, rejected, unprotected,disconnected, unprepared, so scared, thoughtless, awful, pitiful, uptight shut tight, undeserving, so unnerving, desperate, needed

3. You know you need me, I know you do
I want to be there for you, I really do
But somewhere deep, there's still me
A me that can't be free till you let go.

4. The sun is shining down on me

5. Oh how I love my amazing God!
So amazing, so mysterious,
So awesome and mighty is He!

No comments: